The following resources are available to eligible youth in the foster care system, including housing, education, health and employment resources.
- Journey House – Journey House is a non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to assist emancipated foster youth meet their independent living needs.
- Sanctuary of Hope – For youth ages 18-22, experiencing homelessness, contact: 424.374.8038.
- Wind Youth Services – Provides a safe, non-judgmental space for homeless and runaway youth away from the dangers of the street in Sacramento.
- Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency (SHRA)
- Current or former foster youth between 18 and 25 years learn more about the Transitional Housing Placement Program (THPP-NMD) and the Transitional Housing Program Plus (THP-Plus) here.
- For Los Angeles County Housing, visit the (Independent Living Program) ILP website.